-
December 3rd, 2005, 05:35 PM
#1
Janie DP
Guest
Thanks so much to Maria and Cathy for finding this! [img]smile.gif[/img]
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/enterta...name_page.html
3 December 2005
GET SET FOR HAYES FEVER
Beverley Lyons And Cath Bennett
EX-SAVAGE GARDEN singer Darren Hayes is set to announce a string of UK dates for April.
Darren, pictured at the lunch with Clyde DJ Suzie McGuire, said: "I love Scotland. I'd love to sing with Annie Lennox. I don't know if she needs to work with me, but I'd love it." Darren revealed he is thinking about working with former Madonna producer William Orbit. He said: "A friend introduced me to him, and it will be interesting to see what he does with my material.
Thanks to Maggz for finding this article [img]smile.gif[/img]
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlf...ox%20to%20duet
Former SAVAGE GARDEN frontman DARREN HAYES is desperate to collaborate with British singer ANNIE LENNOX, after being blown away by her performance at the London leg of the Live 8 charity extravaganza in July (05).
The INSATIABLE hitmaker is a huge fan of the EURYTHMICS star's unique vocal talents and insists a duet would be a dream come true.
He says, "I love Scotland. I'd love to sing with Annie Lennox.
"I don't know if she needs to work with me, but I'd love it."
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks